Thursday, November 9, 2017

Having a party!

I was told that my dolls look like they are having a party!

Eliza has the pale purple curls, and the robot dog (thank you Kinder Surprise, from years ago in England).

Blue-haired-girl has a name, Emily after one of my favorite characters in Stardew Valley (fun farming game). Emily still has Komodo, her lizard pal at her side.

The other three do not have names. In the back is a doll I learned is a PB girl, and in front are my two brand new Made-to-Move Barbies! I got them for my birthday, and I am super excited. I am very late to these dolls! I love the articulation. The Skateboarder will stay as she is (possibly different clothes) because I really love her face. Yoga barbie may have a headswap, I have several dolls with faces I love who need more articulation.





No comments:

Post a Comment