Thursday, January 11, 2018

So, Wal-Mart has a lot of Barbie items on clearance



Or at least my local one sure does!

It turns out that Wal-Mart, or at least my local one, is having a HUGE SALE on Barbie. Like half off or more on some items, even brand new releases (the new Hello Kitty clothes) rang up discounted (shelf said regular price for Hello Kitty clothes, $7.97, register rang up as $5.00). 

Older Fashionistas were $4.00! My local store had a lot from the last wave.

Wonder Woman in her lovely gown with a "hidden sword sheath" normally around $12-15, now $5. 

Barbie careers two pack, Space Scientist and Astronaut, normally $19.88 now $5!!! Scientist Barbie had a lab coat, sensible solid pants and top, flats, and protective goggles. Astronaut Barbie has a white jumpsuit with printed on details, heavy looking white boots, giant white gloves, and a bubble helmet.

I will try and get photos tomorrow, because I think this is my first big doll haul. I was so excited, and just wanted to share. I've never really run into massive doll sales or clearances before, so this was awesome. And I spent about 4 months of my doll budget (which is very small) so I won't be buying new things for a while. But I sure won't need to!

1 comment:

  1. Lucky you! I look forward to seeing what you bought :-)!

    ReplyDelete