Friday, January 12, 2018

The Wal-Mart Barbie Haul!

This is my first ever Haul! It was the only time I have ever gone to a store and found dolls on sale in bulk! I was so excited.

I have bought a few things on Amazon before the holidays, but shopping in person is so much fun. If there is interest, I can share the other things I have picked up recently - I also made my first www.tinyfrockshop.com purchase!

Sorry for cell phone photos, I am hoping to take more detailed out of the box pictures later.

Ta da!
That is a lot of clothes and accessory sets. And off on the right are two rolls of paper (wrapping paper?) that were in the clearance aisle for $0.75. One is mirrored, the other looks kind of like burlap.


Dolls!



I was most excited about these two - normally $19.88 I got the Astronaut and Space Scientist for $5.00! They have some awesome accessories, including a laptop, sensible clothes and shoes, a lab coat, safety goggles, and a full space suit with helmet, boots, and gloves.


I picked up the blonde for a custom doll I am planning based on a friend's writing, the blue haired one was just so pretty and my first Tall Barbie, and I could not resist Wonder Woman in a lovely gown with her sword. Also, three of the new Hello Kitty fashions (which rang up at $5.00 and not the listed $7.97 so I was thrilled).


Older clothing sets were $4, I think the single clothes were $2 or $3 and the accessory packs were $2 except the guitar which was $1!



Accessories were fun to look through. I settled on one camping set with a fire and a seat, a sushi set (I already have one, now there can be lots of sushi), a set of belts and necklaces I don't have that also has a cup and binoculars, a guitar that I could see had other stuff and headphones tucked into the hollow back, and cleaning supplies (the dustbuster takes me back to my childhood).


The pink and yellow set at the top is a much older fashion pack that had the outer plastic ripped off and the yellow shirt was hanging on by one little plastic tag. But everything is there! A suit for the guys, and a lovely flowing shimmering beach gown.


The metallic silver tank top with the 80's stylized unicorn had to some home with me, and the more sporty set looked fun. I bought the set at the back mostly because the T-shirt says "RAWR" on it.


The teacher outfit has awesome glasses and books, and is generally pretty cute!

All of this was in the toy section, not in a separate clearance section. I have no idea if Wal-Marts outside of Maine are discounting this much, but I wanted to share. Also, Maine usually gets any and all new stuff (like Monster High) well behind major cities so I was super excited to actually find something NEAT in stores.

I hope to take more detailed pictures with a good camera later.


2 comments:

  1. Great dolls and sets! What a deal!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a really lucky evening! I've never run into a sale like it. Watch your Wal-Mart, you never know.

      Delete